At Scale Computing, we view our Support and Services as an extension of our HC3 line of products. In the Midmarket, IT administrators need a partner in the datacenter. By simplifying the architecture of IT infrastructure and converging the servers, storage and virtualization into a single appliance, HC3 reduces the number of vendors for our customers to call in the event of an issue. As the saying goes, “One throat to choke,” or as we often hear from our customers, “One back to pat.”
To log a support case, visit your portal:
Contact us at +254718810565.
For product support questions, email email@example.com
ScaleCare Support, Warranty and Installation
Included in the price of our nodes is 1 year of ScaleCare, our premium support offering that can be extended to 3 and 5 years. This includes remote installation services where our support team (based in Indianapolis, IN) helps in the setup and configuration of the cluster as well as a walk through of the user interface for all new users.
- Remote Installation of Nodes
- 24X7 technical support with certified technicians based in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Includes Hardware Warranty – Next Business Day delivery for critical replacements
- 1 year of ScaleCare Support included in the price of the nodes
- Able to extend to 3 and 5 years of ScaleCare Support
Scale Computing understands your time is valuable. We offer a suite of service offerings that enable you to be up and running quickly and with confidence. These include:
- HC3 ScaleCare Remote Failover – Provides VM Failover solution to second HC3 cluster.
- HC3 ScaleCare Network Configuration – Includes planning and configuring the network as well as validation.
- HC3 ScaleCare Migration – Includes physical to virtual or virtual to virtual environments. Services cover everything from planning and set up to post migration health checks.
If you are looking for a complete, hands off experience, we offer HC3 ScaleCare Full Implementation. This service includes our standard premium support as well as Installation, Network Configuration, Migration and Remote Failover.